Kindergarten Round Up
Families are encouraged to attend Kindergarten Round Ups throughout the district.
The Hillsborough Choice application period for elementary schools closes January 20, 2017.
Magnet school recruitment events are included on the schedule and an application is needed for admission to a Magnet School.
Students must receive an offer prior to registering at a magnet school.
To attend your Attendance Area School (assigned school based on your address)
- Type your address in the online school locator to confirm your attendance area school. click here
- If you would like your child(ren) to attend your Attendance Area School, attend the Kindergarten Round Up at that school and bring the items needed for registration listed below.
- Students should be registered by the beginning of June 2017.
To attend a school other than your Attendance Area School
- You must complete a Hillsborough Choice application.
- View a list of schools available through the School Choice option (currently unavailable). The application must be completed and submitted to the address noted on the application by January 20, 2017.
- Families will receive notification late-February.
- For questions contact the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692.
Items needed for registration are as follows:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Florida Physical HRS form supplied by Physician
MUST BE A RECENT PHYSICAL WITHIN ONE YEAR (dated after August 10, 2016).
- Florida Immunization Record on HRS hard card (form #680 supplied by physician) - for more information click here.
- Two forms of verification of address/student resident form (utility bill, lease or contract to purchase)