HOST (Before and After School, Summer Care) Programs
HOST Online Registration
- Be prepared to complete a registration for each child.
- Upon submitting registration take the printed copy and check, money order or online payment to the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
- Printing directions to follow.
- If needed, the registration can be saved and submitted at another time.
- ATTENTION: Once submitted, the registration cannot be edited; to make changes contact the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
- Active Email Address
- IMPORTANT: Confirm the web browser on your computer to ensure software compatibility.
- The following web browsers are compatible:
- Internet Explorer 10, Internet Explorer 11
- Chrome (Google)
- Firefox (free download)
- Safari (Mac)
- NOT COMPATIBLE: Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9 or mobile devices
- We recommend Firefox (free download)
Internet Explorer verification:
- Open the Internet Browser.
- Select the “Help” option located on the Menu Toolbar.
- Select “About Internet Explorer.”
- A screen will appear indicating the Internet Explorer version.
- If necessary, Download Firefox (free download).
- School Name (current school of enrollment)
- Student 7 Digit I.D. Number (lunch number)
- Student Date of Birth (month, day, year)
- Enrollment Term (choose the applicable term from the drop down menu, School Year or Summer)
- Student Grade Level
- Age Requirements for Enrollment Term
- School Year Age Requirements – child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st of the current school year.
- Summer Age Requirements – child must be registered as a Hillsborough County Public School incoming kindergarten student and parent in possession of the student number.
- Medical Condition Information
- Emergency Contact Information (i.e. phone numbers for at least 2 persons, other than yourself, permitted to sign in/out your child or contact in case of an emergency)
Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form.
VIEWING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION STATUS
Refer to the HOST website: http://host.mysdhc.org. The following terms are used by our registration system:
- Incomplete – the online registration has not been completed or started.
- Pending Approval – the online registration has been submitted but not approved. Please allow one week for your child’s application to be approved.
- Approved – the online registration has been approved for the enrollment term selected.
EDITING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
Once submitted, the registration cannot be edited; to make changes contact the HOST Instructor at your child’s school.
PRINTING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
A pop-up will appear indicating the registration status is now Pending Approval.
PRINTING A COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORM
To print the registration, choose “View Printable Form.” You will be prompted to “Export to PDF” (located on the top left). Once the PDF is opened, you will be able to print the registration.
AFTER PRINTING A SUBMITTED REGISTRATION
Return the printed registration to the HOST Instructor at your child’s school. Once received, the application will be reviewed by HOST. After 7 business days, the status on the registration should change from “Pending Approval” to “Approved.” If the status of the registration has not changed after 7 business days, please contact the HOST Site Instructor at your child’s school.