Employee Benefits and Insurance
2015 Employee Benefits Annual Enrollment
- 2015 Annual Enrollment website
- Prescription Drug Formulary
- Prior Authorization Prescription List
- 2015 Tampa Family Health Clinics - CoverageFirst Plans ONLY
- 2015 Suncoast Community Health Clinics - CoverageFirst Plans ONLY - CoverageFirst Plans ONLY
The Department of Employee Benefits is responsible for administering insurance, benefit, and retirement programs for employees, retirees, and their eligible dependents. The insurance program includes life, medical, dental, vision, Hospital GAP, accident/hospital indemnity, cancer, and income protection/disability benefit plans. Other benefits provided include a medical second opinion service and an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
The Employee Benefits Department also administers the district’s FICA Alternative and Special Pay Retirement Plans, as well as its 403(b) and 457(b) Tax Shelter Accounts (TSAs) Program. In addition, the department provides administration and supporting services for the Florida Retirement System (FRS) Pension and Investment Plans, as required on behalf of district employees/retirees.