Adult High School Records
How to Order Adult High School Records
You must have a government-issued, unexpired official photo ID in order to pick up records.
Q. What types of records are available?
- Transcripts - includes your grades, credits, GPA, and graduation date.
- Diplomas - Diplomas must be ordered and take 5 to 6 weeks to be delivered.
Q. Can I order and pay for my records online?
- Yes, you can order and pay for student records online by clicking on the green order tab at the bottom of this page, but please read the rest of the instructions first. You may request your records be mailed or picked up at our office.
Q. Can I pay with a money order?
- The preferred payment option is via a credit card, but payment may be made with a money order (no checks) by filling out the online order form choosing money order payment at the bottom left corner of the application. The payment must then be mailed or brought into our office: 5410 North 20th Street, Tampa, FL 33610. Your order cannot be processed until payment is received.
Q. Will I be notified when my records are ready to picked up or mailed?
- Yes, you will be notified by Scribonline by text if you request it and by e-mail. Please check your spam if you do not receive the notification.
Q. How can I have my records mailed to my home?
- First you will be required to pass the Scribe verification process during the ordering process. If the verification process is not validated, you will be asked to use our notary release form (found under Documents and Forms). This is not necessary for transcripts sent to colleges or universities.
Q. Am I required to provide my social security number?
- Providing your social security number will help us locate your records quickly. You may place your social security number in the comment section near the bottom of the form. This is a secure site and you can be confident your social security number will not be compromised.
Q. What is the cost?
- Transcripts cost $6.00 each.
- Diplomas cost $6.00 each.
- There is a processing fee of $4.00 added to each order. An order may consist of multiple items. The $4.00 fee will be added at the end of your order.
Q. When will my order be ready?
- Allow up to 5 business days when picking up an order.
- Records that are mailed should arrive in 7 to 10 business days depending on mail delivery.
- An email will be sent to inform you when the order is processed and when it will be mailed.
Q. Will I need identification when I pick up my records?
- You will need a valid, government-issued photo identification. The ID cannot be expired. Acceptable ID's are driver license, state identification card, military ID or passport. If you have a name change and the name on your identification is different than your records, please bring proof of name change.
Q. How long do you hold records that are not retrieved?
- Records are held for 30 days from your assigned pick up date. After 30 days, your request and the copies of your records will be destroyed. Your payment will not be refunded.
Q. Can someone else pick up my records for me?
- Yes. You must list their name or names on the online order form and fill out the notary form and have your signature notarized. This page must be faxed to us prior to the release of your records to the designated person. The person retrieving your records will need to present an official, government-issued photo identification that is not expired.