Enhancing Effectiveness to Help Students and Staff Achieve
The Division of Information and Technology has key roles in technology that support the District’s strategic goals in both the instructional and operational categories. Instructional technology focuses on employing technology to support students and promoting the district’s strategic goal of student achievement. Operational technology focuses on increasing communication between Information Technology (IT) and the District’s divisions and enabling the increased, seamless integration of systems and data to drive decision-making.
The Information Technology Teams within the Division and their purposes include:
- IT Compliance – Provide oversight for all aspects of compliance within the Division of Information and Technology (direct report to Chief Information and Technology Officer).
- IT Security & Privacy – Provide accountability and governance over the District’s IT security and privacy (direct report to Chief Information and Technology Officer).
- IT Architecture & Integration – Design IT systems architecture while ensuring proper alignment with the District’s operational and business strategy (reports to General Manager of IT).
- IT Business Solutions – Maintain and support the District’s core and line-of-business applications (reports to the General Manager of IT).
- IT Infrastructure & Shared Services – Maintain and support the District’s IT operations including the responsibilities of Customer Service & Support and the Data Center (reports to General Manager of IT).
- IT Instructional Technology – Coordinate with Curriculum and Instruction and the District’s schools (reports to General Manager of IT).
- IT Web Applications & Data Analytics – Develop, administer, and support the technologies that enable data-driven decision-making within the District (reports to General Manager of IT).