How to Submit a Proposal
- Select and complete the appropriate form:
- General Proposals: If you have additional material that will accompany your online proposal (support documents/examples), please email additional information directly to email@example.com or mail one (1) copy of item(s) to Desiree Marsicano, Program Manager, Community Engagement, P.O. Box 3408, Tampa, Florida 33601-3408.
- Fundraiser Proposal: After you submit your fundraiser proposal, please email a copy of your Certificate of Insurance and one (1) original fundraiser packet (as if it were to go home with a student) to Desiree Marsicano, Program Manager, Community Engagement, P.O. Box 3408, Tampa, Florida 33601-3408. PLEASE NOTE: Approved fundraising vendors are required to be registered vendors with the school district AND to comply with the Jessica Lunsford Act. To register as a vendor, visit the HCPS Procurement Department information for Vendors and Bidders.
- FEE-BASED PROPOSAL: If your proposal involves fees, a cost to the school, or a cost to the school district, use the Fee-Based Proposal form.
- Submit the online form (remember to press save and continue periodically as you are completing your information) *Helpful Hint: copy and paste the questions into a word doc and answer them at your leisure, when ready to submit, copy and paste the answers into the form and press submit once.
- An autoreply email will be sent automatically upon successful submission. If you do not receive an autoreply email, please call us at (813) 272-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flyer Distribution: The school district has established guidelines relative to requests to distribute information regarding free opportunities to students, parents, and/or staff. Please follow the link to our Peachjar page for more information.