Hillsborough County Public Schools is expanding choices for families in the Lutz and USF areas with plans to add middle school grades to three elementary school campuses. Lutz, Maniscalco and Pizzo elementary schools will each add sixth grade classes for the 2018-19 school year, the first step in a three-year process to convert to a pre-kindergarten to eighth-grade school.
Applications are due this Friday.
Gaither High School hosted the 22nd Annual Gaither Stampede a Special Olympics Training Day on Feb. 23.
There were 307 participating athletes represented the following schools: Buchanan, Caminiti, Claywell, Coleman, Freedom, Jefferson, King, Leto, Plant, Sickles, Steinbrenner, Turner Bartels K-8, Walker, Wharton and Gaither. This event is a gift to Special Olympians from the Gaither High School faculty, staff and students.Read More
Ten East Bay students are spending Spring Break in New York tutoring low-income, at-risk students in math, but say they'll also receive an invaluable life lesson.Read More
- Students Push Back Against School Violence with Compliment Thursday and Fist Bump Friday -“Positivity Week” continues Thursday, March 22 and Friday, March 23 with media opportunities both days-
- Board Members in the Community: March 21
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting