PERFECTION: 5 graduates, 13 years each, 0 absences total
More than 11,000 Hillsborough Schools students will graduate this month but only a handful of them can celebration a perfect lifetime attendance record. Each of the five students were honored May 15 with a $500 scholarship from Suncoast Credit Union and a laptop computer courtesy of Toyota of Tampa Bay.
- Sarah Grabau of Newsome High School
- Kristal Hill of Robinson High School
- Dakota Johnson of Chamberlain High School
- Joshua Quiggle of Newsome High School
- Carissa Stopowenko of Lennard High School
Each of the five graduates are now also eligible to win a car at A Perfect Car for Perfect Attendance sponsored by Toyota of Tampa Bay. Their names (two entries each!) join 10 other names randomly selected from 1,769 graduates who had perfect attendance at least one year during high school.
The drawing will be held June 5.
- Exciting Opportunity for Teachers to Transform Lives
- Board Members in the Community: June 19-23
- School is out for Summer but the Need for Nutritious Meals Continues
- Board Members in the Community: June 12-13
- Joint Press Release - Hillsborough school district and teachers’ union reach tentative agreement including raises, bonuses, child care assistance, and other benefits