Special Called School Board Meeting Scheduled for January 19
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (January 7, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19, to approve the negotiated contract with the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association.
The special called board meeting will take place in the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23
- Board Members in the Community: February 20-21
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit