Special Called School Board Meeting Scheduled for January 19
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (January 7, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, January 19, to approve the negotiated contract with the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association.
The special called board meeting will take place in the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School