Career Center Awarded With $6,000 Grant for Driving Curriculum and Simulator
In partnership with the Hillsborough Education Foundation, State Farm Insurance recently awarded Bowers Whitley Career Center, one of four centers in Hillsborough County Public Schools, a $6,000 grant to purchase drivers' education curriculum and a driving simulator for their Automotive Technology program for the Florida driving test.
For more information, visit Hillsborough Education Foundation.
- Durant High School Showcases the Talents and Culture of its Students During Black History Month
- Feeding Minds - Nourishing Communities
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills