Career Center Awarded With $6,000 Grant for Driving Curriculum and Simulator
In partnership with the Hillsborough Education Foundation, State Farm Insurance recently awarded Bowers Whitley Career Center, one of four centers in Hillsborough County Public Schools, a $6,000 grant to purchase drivers' education curriculum and a driving simulator for their Automotive Technology program for the Florida driving test.
For more information, visit Hillsborough Education Foundation.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School