Lightning Alum and Adam Putnam Kickoff National School Breakfast Week
March 04, 2016
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
|Who:||Tampa Bay Lightning Alumnus Mathieu Garon, Commissioner of Agriculture Adam Putnam, Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board Members, students and staff at Mann Middle School|
|What:||National School Breakfast Week Kickoff|
|When:||Monday, March 7, 2016, 10 a.m.|
|Where:||Mann Middle School, 409 E. Jersey Avenue, Brandon, Florida|
|Why:||To share the importance of eating a healthy breakfast with students at Mann Middle School|
|How:||Mathieu Garon and Adam Putnam will talk with students about why eating a good breakfast every morning is the right way to start off their day. Superintendent Eakins and School Board members will be on hand as the winner of the school’s Healthy Breakfast essay contest is announced. The student will receive a special gift from the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Hillsborough County Public Schools offers a free nutritious breakfast to all students.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School