Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (March 11, 2016) – All Hillsborough County Public Schools and district offices will be closed for Spring Break from Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18. All students and staff will return on Monday, March 21.
In the event of breaking news, media should contact Tanya Arja on her cell phone.
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20