Schools and District Offices Closed for Spring Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (March 11, 2016) – All Hillsborough County Public Schools and district offices will be closed for Spring Break from Monday, March 14 through Friday, March 18. All students and staff will return on Monday, March 21.
In the event of breaking news, media should contact Tanya Arja on her cell phone.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets