Schools celebrate Autism Spectrum Disorders Awareness Month
April is Autism Spectrum Disorders Awareness Month and many schools across the district are celebrating with amazing activities and presentations planned to recognize this important awareness campaign. Recently, Maniscalco Elementary School hosted their Annual Autism Awareness Luncheon. This event recognizes the growth and work of ESE students while thanking the school's staff, district staff, and community for their support. Students performed academic and social skills songs for guests, while other students volunteered as hosts and hostesses - escorting and seating guests as they arrived.
The event was truly an experience the entire Maniscalco Elementary family continues to be very proud of! Enjoy the Flickr album below with special moments captured during the luncheon.
Thank you to all the schools and district offices for recognizing and honoring Autism Spectrum Disorders Awareness Month.
View Full Album
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23
- Board Members in the Community: February 20-21
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit