Celebrating new leaders in the district
Meet Essie Johnson Wilson
Currently Site Administrator at Mendez Exceptional Center, Ms. Wilson has been appointed as the Principal of Brandon Alternative School effective May 9, 2016. She looks forward to preparing students for life by providing them with all the resources, supports and opportunities necessary to ensure their success. Ms. Wilson enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading and listening to music. Congratulations Ms. Wilson!
Meet Jamie Johnson
Ms. Johnson has served as a school administrator in Duval and Baker Counties over the last six years. Prior to that Ms. Johnson served in HCPS for 16 years in various positions from teaching to administrative roles. Ms. Johnson looks forward to cultivating great opportunities for children to explore and challenge new learning in creative ways. She enjoys bike riding and loves outdoor activities. Congratulations and welcome back Ms. Johnson!
Meet Jenny Hunkins
Currently Coordinator of Project Climate, NITT Ms. Hunkins has been appointed as the Supervisor, MTSS/Rti effective May 9, 2016. Congratulations on your new journey Ms. Hunkins!
Meet Philip Francis
Currently Assistant Principal at Rodgers Middle School Mr. Francis has been appointed as the Supervisor of Elementary Guidance effective May 9, 2016. Congratulations on your new journey Mr. Francis!
View Full Album
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house
- The New Tool Inspiring Activity and Learning at Lithia Springs
- Board Members in the Community: January 22-27
- A New Year and New Program Brings Opportunity for Future Firefighters