For one night, school tests move off stage and art is its own reward
Students in the Ed-Venture program at B.T. Washington, Just, Miles, and Potter elementary schools came together to showcase what they have learned in the after school program. Performances such as martial arts, poetry, step, and modern band were highlighted. The cheer teams from all four schools united for an outstanding performance.
Source: Tampa Bay Times, Marlene Sokol
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School