Summer activities can keep teens safe and busy, school and city leaders say
Leaders from Hillsborough County Public Schools, the City of Tampa, Tampa Police Department, and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office came together in a press conference to make families aware of options available to keep children safe this summer.
Source: Tampa Bay Times, Marlene Sokol
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School