Summer activities can keep teens safe and busy, school and city leaders say
Leaders from Hillsborough County Public Schools, the City of Tampa, Tampa Police Department, and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office came together in a press conference to make families aware of options available to keep children safe this summer.
Source: Tampa Bay Times, Marlene Sokol
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20