School Board Schedules Executive Session
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 27, 2016) – The Hillsborough County School Board will meet at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 3, for an executive session regarding negotiations.
The meeting will take place at the Florida State Fairgrounds following the Armwood graduation.
The meeting is not open to the public.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School