New Car Giveaway for Perfect Attendance
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (June 8, 2016) – It will be an exciting day for one lucky student as they vie for a chance to win a new car from Toyota of Tampa Bay. Students who had perfect attendance in their senior year of high school will take part in the drawing on Sunday, June 12, at noon, at Toyota of Tampa Bay, 1101 East Fletcher Ave., Tampa.
160 students have preregistered with their school and will have the chance to win the new car. Graduating seniors who had perfect attendance the entire year will receive two entries into the contest. Seniors who had perfect attendance for one semester will receive one entry. Students will be chosen by drawing to select one of 12 keys and will take turns trying their key in the car door with only one key opening the door.
Students must be present to win and must sign in between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. at the event. This is the sixth year of the new car giveaway from Toyota of Tampa Bay.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets