Transportation Fast Track Recruitment Fair
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (June 13, 2016) – Hillsborough County Public Schools (HCPS) Transportation Services is offering a Fast Track Recruitment Fair at CareerSource Tampa Bay, located at 9215 N. Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL, 33612, on Monday, June 13, from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
In partnership with CareerSource Tampa Bay, Hillsborough County Public Schools staff will be on hand to process, evaluate, interview, and in some cases, hire potential technicians and bus drivers. Physicals (required by the D.O.T.) will be offered on site for $35.00. All attendees must have submitted an application online to Hillsborough County Public Schools prior to the event.
Hillsborough County Public Schools transports more than 85,000 students a day to and from school. Superintendent Jeff Eakins is excited to bring new dedicated drivers and technicians to the district. “We are looking for individuals who want to join the team and who will put children first in the decisions they make every day. We all have a role in preparing students for life and are here to make a difference in their lives,” said Superintendent Eakins.
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23