Employees kick off new school year with the Bucs and Glazer Family Foundation
The Tampa Buccaneers and the Glazer Family Foundation are kicking off the 16-17 school year with high expectations on and off the field. Recently, the Bucs hosted an end-of-summer event and invited the Student Nutrition Department employees to Training Camp. Employees enjoyed seeing players up close and personal while cheering them on!
The Bucs and Glazers will continue supporting 24 Buccaneers Academies in Hillsborough County with this year’s FIELD GOALS theme, impacting over 14,000 students. This partnership will focus on goal-setting, healthy lifestyles, it will provide students with unique outside the classroom experiences, and supports the physical needs of thousands of students through the Vision Mobile.
The Bucs and the Glazers are philanthropic vanguard organizations that champion the art of giving by contributing to a positive strong school culture. They exceed the expectations of P.I.E. (Partners in Education) in many ways through their giving.
The following KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) measure their success:
- High School Graduation Rate: Tickets to the Future
- Digital learning: Read on myON Challenge
- Employee Engagement: Training Camp and Spirit Night Events
- Adult Advocates & Ethics/Character: myON Mondays & Cheer Chats
- Student Engagement: Game day for Kids
- Alternative Funding Sources: Spirit Nights & S3 Fund
- Continuous Improvement: Learning Gardens & Covered Fitness Zones
Join HCPS on Sunday, September 25 at 4:00 at Raymond James Stadium to cheer on The Tampa Bay Buccaneers during our annual Spirit Night.
To register your child to the Kids Only Bucs Squad, click HERE.
View Full Album
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets
- Impasse Hearing
- As Choice period reopens, Hillsborough celebrates 20 nationally recognized magnet schools