School-based health center opens at Hunters Green Elementary
District leaders and community members gathered for a ribbon cutting ceremony for the Hunter’s Green Elementary School health clinic. The district was awarded the School-Based Health Center Capital Program Grant by the U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), as authorized by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23
- Board Members in the Community: February 20-21
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit