School Board Member honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival
Hillsborough County School Board Member Susan Valdes was honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, September 18.
She was recognized for her contributions and dedication to students and families of Hillsborough County. The Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by honoring Hispanic Americans that reside in the Tampa Bay area for their social, cultural and economic contributions. Congratulations for this amazing honor, Ms. Valdes!
Check out Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival's Facebook page for photos of the event.
- Feeding Minds - Nourishing Communities
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers