School Board Member honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival
Hillsborough County School Board Member Susan Valdes was honored at the Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival on Sunday, September 18.
She was recognized for her contributions and dedication to students and families of Hillsborough County. The Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by honoring Hispanic Americans that reside in the Tampa Bay area for their social, cultural and economic contributions. Congratulations for this amazing honor, Ms. Valdes!
Check out Viva Tampa Bay Hispanic Heritage Festival's Facebook page for photos of the event.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School