Transportation Town Hall Meetings
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (September 22, 2016) – Three transportation town hall meetings have been scheduled for all transportation employees to attend.
The town hall meetings will be:
- Tuesday, September 27, 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. at Middleton High School, located at 4801 North 22nd Street, Tampa
- Tuesday, October 11, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Gaither High School, located at 16200 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa
- Wednesday, October 12, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. at Brandon High School, located at 1101 Victoria Street, Tampa
The meetings will all be held in the auditorium at the schools. The meetings will be led by Superintendent Jeff Eakins and School Board Chair April Griffin. Other School Board members may also be in attendance.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets