Regions Bank Stocks the Shelves at the Family Full Service Centers
Regions Bank and Hillsborough County Public Schools have partnered in providing shoes and socks for the students and family member at the Family Full Service Centers. Cindy McGarrigle, Regions Bank West Florida Area Marketing Manager, delivered shoes and socks for the Hillsborough County Public Schools/Family Full Service Centers (Delia Sanchez and Just Centers) to support families. This collaborative effort of several Regions branches reinforces how our community supports our students’ success.
The donations included shoes and socks for students in need. The shoes and socks donated from Regions Bank filled emptied shelves at the Family Full Service Centers' Basic Needs Boutique/Store at the centers. The stores are a component of a parent and student incentive district-wide program (Olympic Parent Program). Parents and students will earn points as part of the District-Wide Olympic Parent Program that allows them to shop in the store as the families achieve each milestone of selected academic success outlined in the program.
The Family Full Service Centers link the District's families to resources and services. To engage, volunteer, or donate to the family center, contact Conchita L. Canty at 273-0673.View Full Album
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20