JP Morgan Chase donates generously in memory of Gaither graduate
On Friday, October 28, Hillsborough County Public Schools and Gaither High School proudly accepted a gracious financial donation to the Gaither High School Band from JP Morgan Chase on behalf of the late Christopher J. Sanfeliz and family in the amount of $32,000. On June 12, 2016, Mr. Christopher J. Sanfeliz lost his life in the tragic Orlando Pulse Night Club shooting. Christopher was a 2010 graduate of Gaither High School and a member of the award winning Marching Cowboy Band. He was a bank teller with JP Morgan Chase who had a positive outlook and zest for life.
The financial gift will provide equipment needs and expenses associated with the band's once in a lifetime, prestigious invitation to play in Carnegie Hall in New York coming up in the spring. Congratulations to the Marching Cowboys and a big thank you to the Sanfeliz Family, Hillsborough Education Foundation, and JP Morgan Chase.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets