Hillsborough Choice Options Application Period
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (Oct.31, 2016) – The Hillsborough Choice Options application period for elementary, middle, and high school Magnet programs and School Choice for the 2017-2018 school year opens November 1 at noon.
All Hillsborough County residents can apply online for their children, kindergarten through eleventh grade, by visiting the district website www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and searching “go choice.”
School choice and magnet programs are available for students entering kindergarten through 11th grade. Parents can call the Choice Information Line at (813) 272-4692 for answers to their questions. For more information, contact Terrie Dodson-Caldevilla at 813-272-4048.
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23