Rampello students enjoyed a STEMtacular Storybook Walk
In time for the holidays, many schools from all over the district including Rampello K-8 Downtown Magnet, will encourage students love of reading, science, and dressing up by participating in the annual Storybook Walk.
Kindergarten students and parents were invited to dress up as their favorite characters from some of their much loved story books such as the characters from the Justice League and Marvel, Elsa from Frozen, Where’s Waldo, Monster High Girls, Cinderella, and more. Several staff members even joined in on the fun and dressed up as character favorites from a Mad Scientist, Star Trek Lieutenant Uhura to the Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.
As storybook characters from Rampello filled the corridor and hallways of the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) they were greeted by the maddest of the mad scientist, Professor McFarland showing casing mind blowing experiments that oozed over with white foam from a spooky jack o lantern and revealed secret messages using dry ice.
All the students enjoyed the fun and excitement of bringing their favorite characters to life. To learn more about making reading fun visit sdhc.k12.fl.us and type “go Library” or learn how to create a STEMtacular experience visit www.tampabaystem.org .View Full Album
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20