Community Meeting on Proposed Boundary Changes
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (December 6, 2016) – A parent and community meeting on proposed boundary changes has been scheduled for Monday, December 12, at Rodgers Middle School from 6 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
The proposed boundary changes affect Elementary “C” and the reassignment of some students currently at Stowers Elementary. The meeting will be an open house format where parents can talk with district staff, provide comments and review the information throughout the meeting. Staff members from Choice, Transportation and the affected schools will be in attendance.
Elementary “C” is planned to open in August 2017 within the Triple Creek subdivision. The new school will provide relief to elementary schools in south Hillsborough County. Students assigned to specific areas within the Collins, Boyette Springs, Sessums and Summerfield attendance boundaries are proposed to be reassigned to Elementary “C”.
Proposed boundary changes are not final until School Board approval, which is expected to occur in early 2017.
Rodgers Middle School is located at 11910 Tucker Road, Riverview.
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23