Hillsborough County Public Schools and District Offices Closed for Winter Break
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (December 16, 2016) – All Hillsborough County Public Schools and district offices will be closed Monday, December 19 through Friday, December 30 for winter break. District offices will reopen on Monday, January 2. Students return on Tuesday, January 3, 2017. For breaking news, please contact Tanya Arja on her cell phone.
Have a safe and happy holiday!
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School