Celebrating new leaders in the district
Meet Mr. Carmine Alfano,
Currently Principal at Lavoy Exceptional Center, Mr. Alfano has been appointed as the Principal of Summerfield Elementary. Mr. Alfano looks forward to preparing students for life by providing a safe learning environment that is innovative and aligns with the district's vision and mission. He shared that one of his proudest moments is earning a full scholarship to the University of Wisconsin. What a great accomplishment. Congratulations Mr. Alfano!View Full Album
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School