HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20