HCPS launches contest encouraging students to design logo for graduation initiative
In partnership with SchoolCity, HCPS has launched a logo contest to brand their graduation initiative. Increasing graduation rates have been identified as one of the district’s four strategic priorities.
HCPS students from third grade through post-secondary are encouraged to design an original logo for the district’s goal of increasing graduation rates to 90% by the year 2020 (90-by-20). The contest begins February 15, 2017. Electronic submissions will be accepted until 11:55 pm on March 24, 2017.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets