Special Called Board Meeting Scheduled for April 25
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 3, 2017) – The Hillsborough County School Board will hold a special called board meeting on Tuesday, April 25, at 3:30 p.m. to consider proposed bell time changes.
The meeting will be held in the School Board Auditorium located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!