Lee Elementary Celebrates 110 Years of Educating Children
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (April 28, 2017) – Lee Elementary Magnet School of World Studies and Technology will host their International Night of the Arts on Friday, April 28, from 4:30 – 7 p.m.
The event will begin with a special presentation as students, staff and the community celebrate the school’s 110th year of educating students. Visitors will also be able to take a tour of the historic school decorated with student art, displays and cultural artifacts.
Students will showcase cultural activities in the classroom as well highlight music and dance performances. Families are also invited to bring a dish from a country representing their family heritage for the International Cuisine table, where families can enjoy samplings from around the world.
Former principals and students will be on hand to share their memories.
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house