Press Conference to Discuss State Education Bill
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (May 8, 2017) – Today, at noon, Hillsborough County Public Schools Superintendent Jeff Eakins, School Board members, and representatives from the Classroom Teachers Association, Parent Teacher Association, the Alliance for Public Schools and the Hillsborough Schools Employee Federation will hold a media availability to discuss the state education bill and the impact it will have on all of our students.
Lawmakers are scheduled to vote on the 2017-2018 state budget and the education bill this afternoon in Tallahassee.
The press conference will be in the School Board auditorium at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers
- Board Members in the Community: February 19-23