Magnet and School Choice Application Period Opens
For Immediate Release
Tampa, Fla. – (July 10, 2017) – The Magnet and School Choice application period for Hillsborough County Public Schools will open at noon on Tuesday, July 11 and close on Thursday, July 20, 2017.
Families living in Hillsborough County and out of county may apply during this application window. Any families with children entering kindergarten through 11th grade who wish to apply for the 2017-2018 school year, can find the application by visiting the district website at www.sdhc.k12.fl.us and searching "Go Choice".
New this year, all applications are available online including hardship.
Families that have questions can contact the Choice Information line at 813-272-4692.
- Luz Legra of Pierce Middle School honored by Tampa Hispanic Heritage Leadership
- Apollo Beach Students call for Peace
- Third graders build connections with local leaders
- Every student deserves a full day! Let your voice be heard and take the Bell Schedule Survey for 2018-2019.
- Community Support for Lee Elementary Magnet School