Negotiations Continue with HCTA and Open with HSEF
Tampa, Fla. – (July 17, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations today, Monday, July 17 at 1:30 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will open negotiations on Thursday, July 20, from 3 - 5 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School