Negotiations Continue with HCTA and Open with HSEF
Tampa, Fla. – (July 17, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations today, Monday, July 17 at 1:30 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will open negotiations on Thursday, July 20, from 3 - 5 p.m. at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Luz Legra of Pierce Middle School honored by Tampa Hispanic Heritage Leadership
- Apollo Beach Students call for Peace
- Third graders build connections with local leaders
- Every student deserves a full day! Let your voice be heard and take the Bell Schedule Survey for 2018-2019.
- Community Support for Lee Elementary Magnet School