Parent University kicks off its third year
Parent University is a free program which contains a series of informational sessions that support the academic life of children in kindergarten through 12th grade. Sessions are focused on academic and support programs in Hillsborough County Public Schools, effective strategies families can use to help every child succeed, and ways to advocate for the resources necessary for our public schools. Childcare is provided at no cost by HOST (the Hillsborough Out of School Time program) for those families with children kindergarten through fifth grade.
Parent University is a collaboration of the Alliance for Public Schools, United Way Suncoast, the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association and Hillsborough County Public Schools.
Join HCPS for Parent University on Saturday, September 12, 2015, at Gaither High School 8:00 – noon.
For session details and to register, please CLICK HERE or call 813-272-4499. Register today because seats are filling up!
- Feeding Minds - Nourishing Communities
- History Came to Life at MacFarlane Park
- Board Members in the Community: February 19
- All Hillsborough County Public Schools Students and Staff to Participate in Lockdown Drills
- IncrediBULL Games an incredible experience for East Hillsborough athletes and volunteers