Parent University kicks off its third year
Parent University is a free program which contains a series of informational sessions that support the academic life of children in kindergarten through 12th grade. Sessions are focused on academic and support programs in Hillsborough County Public Schools, effective strategies families can use to help every child succeed, and ways to advocate for the resources necessary for our public schools. Childcare is provided at no cost by HOST (the Hillsborough Out of School Time program) for those families with children kindergarten through fifth grade.
Parent University is a collaboration of the Alliance for Public Schools, United Way Suncoast, the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association and Hillsborough County Public Schools.
Join HCPS for Parent University on Saturday, September 12, 2015, at Gaither High School 8:00 – noon.
For session details and to register, please CLICK HERE or call 813-272-4499. Register today because seats are filling up!
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School