Celebrating New Leaders in the District
Erin E. Saladino
After serving most recently as an Instructional Mentor for Hillsborough County Public Schools, Erin Saladino has been appointed as the Supervisor of Art. Saladino earned both her associate's and bachelor's degrees in Fine Art, and a master's degree in Adult Education from the University of South Florida. She will prepare students for life by supporting the diverse art programs and art education in the District through opportunities that will allow students to employ visual art practices as life skills to success.
When she is not working, Saladino likes to spend time with her family and to travel. She has two dogs - a schnauzer named Heinz, and a pomeranian named Schnitzel. When asked to identify where in the world she would spend time if given the opportunity, Saladino said she would go to some place new. "I've been fortunate to travel to many places where I have enjoyed the arts, antiquities, and cultures. Part of that passion is seeing how the world and all its parts and people work together to make it beautiful." Congratulations, Erin Saladino!View Full Album
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School