Rescheduled or Canceled Meetings
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (September 12, 2017) – The School Board meeting originally scheduled for today, Tuesday, September 12, including the final hearing to adopt a millage rate and budget, has been rescheduled to Tuesday, September 19. The board meeting will begin at 3 p.m., in the School Board Auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa. The public hearing on the millage rate and budget will begin at 5:01 p.m.
In addition, the School Board Workshop on HB 7069 scheduled for Thursday, September 14, from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. has been canceled. This workshop have not been rescheduled at this time.
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets