Rescheduled or Canceled Meetings
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (September 12, 2017) – The School Board meeting originally scheduled for today, Tuesday, September 12, including the final hearing to adopt a millage rate and budget, has been rescheduled to Tuesday, September 19. The board meeting will begin at 3 p.m., in the School Board Auditorium, 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa. The public hearing on the millage rate and budget will begin at 5:01 p.m.
In addition, the School Board Workshop on HB 7069 scheduled for Thursday, September 14, from 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m. has been canceled. This workshop have not been rescheduled at this time.
- Kids Severe Weather Awareness Week Poster Contest
- Going for the Gold - Count us in for the win!
- You're Invited to Celebrate East Bay's 60 Year Legacy
- Governor Rick Scott and First Lady Ann Scott Invite K-12 Students to Participate in 2018 Black History Month Contests
- Potter Eagles welcome community members to open house