College Board offers Free November SAT and CSS Profile Fee Waiver through Oct. 25th
Students of Hilsborough County Public Schools are eligible to receive free November SAT registration and CSS Profile fee waiver. The College Board is offering this assistance in an effort to support students and families affected by Hurricane Irma.
To take advantage of this offer from the College Board, students need to complete the online SAT registration for November, including payment. Once the online registration is complete, students need to call College Board Customer Service at (866) 756-7346 and press #5 (billing) and inform the customer service representative that they are a student that lives in Hillsborough County and would like a refund for the November SAT registration fee.
Students already registered for the November SAT can also call College Board Customer Service and ask for a refund for November's test registration.
Students can register and contact College Board Customer Service through October 25.
To learn about the CSS Profile fee waiver, students should go to cssprofile.org, or call CSS Profile Customer Service at (844) 202-0524.
For more information, click here.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School