Dual Language students experience bilingual storytime
Superintendent Jeff Eakins and School Board Member Susan Valdes shared the story "The Little Hen in the City," translated as "La gallinita en la ciudad," during a recent visit to the Dual Language Academy kindergarten classes at Bellamy Elementary School and Crestwood Elementary School.
The schools will add new dual language kindergarten classes next year as these students continue learning content in both English and Spanish in first grade.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School