For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (November 29, 2017) – Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough Classroom Teachers Association (HCTA) will continue negotiations on Monday, December 4, from 3-5 p.m., at the HCTA Office Building, located at 3102 N. Habana Avenue, Tampa.
Hillsborough County Public Schools and the Hillsborough School Employees Federation (HSEF) will continue negotiations on Friday, December 8, from 8:30- 9:30 a.m., at the Instructional Services Center (ISC), 2920 N. 40th Street, Tampa, Room 230.
- Students Honored During Winter Sports Awards
- Apply by Friday for sixth-grade spot in one of three north county K-8 schools
- Bay Area Superintendents Join Together for a Call to Action: Let's Do More for Students
- Special Called School Board Meeting
- The Annual Gaither Stampede welcomed Special Olympic Athletes and a Parade of Superheroes, Rough Riders and More!