Board Schedules Executive Session
For Immediate Release
Contact: Tanya Arja
Office of Communications
Tampa, Fla. – (October 6, 2015) – The Hillsborough County School Board will meet at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 13, 2015, at the Raymond O. Shelton School Administrative Center (ROSSAC) for an executive session with the School Board attorney to discuss pending litigation.
The following people will attend the executive session: School Board Chair Susan Valdes, Vice Chair Doretha Edgecomb; Members April Griffin, Sally Harris, Carol Kurdell, Melissa Snively, and Cindy Stuart; Superintendent Jeff Eakins; School Board Attorney Jim Porter; and School District Attorneys Jim Murman and Jeff Gibson.
The meeting is not open to the public under Chapter 286, Florida Statutes. The transcript of the meeting will be made public upon conclusion of the litigation. The previously scheduled School Board meeting will follow at 3 p.m.
ROSSAC is located at 901 E. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa.
- Full Service Centers provide support for families all year long.
- Students from Puerto Rico Thankful for Opportunities in HCPS
- College Opportunities Become a Reality for Students at Brandon EPIC 3 Center
- Governor's Shine Award honors veterans-turned-teachers
- New leadership club makes a splash at Pierce Middle School