HABSE Connects with HCPS Leaders at the Educators Forum
Greco Middle School hosts Hillsborough Alliance of Black School Educators (HABSE) 2017-2018 HABSE Educator Forum on Saturday, February 3, 2018, from 9 a.m. to noon.
In addition to Superintendent Jeff Eakins, several Hillsborough School leaders will share best practices and insights, such as Ensuring Opportunities for Cross Training.
This forum will teach individuals how to extend their influence beyond the classroom. Educators will learn how to remain competitive and understand the steps necessary to advance within the district.
First 30 who RSVP at email@example.com will receive an "Educator Tote Bag" with goodies.
Greco Middle School Assistant Principal, Bridgette Blake, 2017-2018 HABSE president states,"We are an organization dedicated to providing support to educators and making improvements in establishing equity in education for all students."
HABSE connects with individuals and organizations to help enhance instructional and non-instructional initiatives that are geared to closing the achievement gap for minority students, especially our African-Achievers.
HABSE's core mission is achieved through four primary areas of focus:
• Exchange of Ideas
• Support Educators
• Recognize Success
• Professional DevelopmentView Full Album
- Before Daytona 500, NASCAR driver Aric Almirola makes pit stop at Pierce Middle School
- Be The Change: Spoto High's Challenge Day
- Florida State Fair welcomes HCPS' African Americans in Film: Influencers of Stage and Screen Exhibit
- Alexander Elementary Earns 2017-2018 Ryan A. Raines Energy Conservation Award
- Board Members in the Community: February 20