Contest: GRAMMY Museum® and The Recording Academy®’s 2019 Music Educator Award™
The people who bring you the GRAMMY Awards want to say thank you to all those teachers who have made an impact in music education in the schools.
The Music Educator Award was established to recognize current educators (kindergarten through college, public and private schools) who have made a significant and lasting contribution to the field of music education and who demonstrate a commitment to the broader cause of maintaining music education in the schools.
Winners of this program are awarded a $10,000 personal honorarium, a matching school grant of the same amount, and a trip to the 2019 GRAMMY Awards.
Melissa Salguero, the 2018 Music Educator Award Winner, was a former Hillsborough County Public Schools teacher at Martinez Middle School.
For more information on the contest, visit: http://www.grammyintheschools.com/programs/grammy-music-educator-award
- Burrito could win Bloomingdale students $55,000
- Board Members in the Community: April 23
- Start Spreading the News: Durant performs at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- HCPSProud: District recognizes students, educators and community members for excellence
- HABSE connects with Brandon Chamber to offer Hillsborough School discount for The Taste of Brandon tickets